About Aidan Tod
An Executive Coach and Author for leaders and teams wanting to make progress with their challenges and opportunities in today’s volatile world
A highly qualified and experienced coach, Aidan has practiced for 15 years after gaining his Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching from the most highly rated Coach Trainers in Europe-the Academy of Executive Coaching (ICF and EMCC accredited)
Before becoming a coach Aidan held various senior positions in industry in his first international career with companies like Coca-Cola, Motorola, and Sony. These years of first-hand experience leading across different sectors clearly inform his own work with leaders since then.
He lives with his family and guitar collection in rural Surrey near London in the UK and is very grateful that he found his vocation in coaching. He loves to help others increase their satisfaction and reward in their own work. If you are interested in seeing if Aidan is the right coach to progress your own key issue, please contact him through one of the methods below for an exploratory conversation.
• Lead though crises,
• Lead significant business change or transformation,
• Really engage their colleagues and workforce,
• Create a shared vision and strategy,
• Change mindset and culture,
• Lead and build teams, (including remotely and across borders),
• Maximise personal career transitions (Promotion, new company, retirement),
• Make difficult choices,
• Increase collaboration and influence with others,
• Improve difficult relationships-(including with your boss),
• Manage stress-(their own and others),
• Develop and manage others performance,
• Spark and sustain business innovation,
All while increasing personal motivation, energy, efficiency, and well being and remaining true to themselves.
Aidan has co-authored two books on coaching…